Thursday, May 12, 2011

Shark Attack!

aaaand little pipe! Did a few more little tattoos today. I did this Shark Attack tattoo for a friend of mine, BJ. He originally wanted just a shark and I picked out a Sailor Jerry one, and while I was getting set up, he was very excited and said, "Shark attack!" and convinced him it's a good idea to add that in banners around the shark! And thus this was born,



He had a hard time figuring it out where he wanted it but he decided the foot was the best. And then found out how painful it was. But actually he sat very well.


Later on that night, Jason's friend Justin and his friend (of which I can't recall his name) was in town and he's all tatted up and itching for a new one, even if it was just a little one. I then pointed to a very stylish little pipe, which he then desperately fell in love with.



And I did one on his friend also, both on the inside of their left knees. Apparently my suggestion was spot on, as they both love pipe smoking and they do so together as friends. I just wanted to tattoo a little pipe!

1 comment: